We’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day.
Getting caught in the rain, especially on the golf course, with a low-quality umbrella is never fun. Having a great umbrella can make the difference. That’s why my pick is the Peerless Umbrella – Rebel With a Cause.
This umbrella is eco-friendly, with a 48-inch arc on a canopy manufactured from nine-recycled plastic bottles, stainless steel frame, fiberglass ribs, and a bamboo handle. It’s a solid and sustainable umbrella sure to protect you from the elements.
The best part is Rebel With a Cause indeed has a cause – with each purchase, RPET will donate one per cent to rainforest conservation.
- Canopy Colors: Black, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue
- Number of Panels: 8
- Arc Size: 48″
- Open Diameter Size: 41″
- Closed Length Size: 31″
- Fabric Material: RPET Double Cover
- Shaft Material: Steel
- Ribs Material: Fiberglass
- Handle Material: Bamboo
- Handle Style: Straight handle
- Umbrella Mechanics: Manual, Open/Automatic Inverted Close
- Production Time: seven to 10 working days
So, put your logo where it counts on the Peerless Umbrella – Rebel With a Cause.