Cybercrime is increasing at an exponential rate, especially with more employees working from home owing to COVID-19. According to a recent article in the North Bay Business Journal, here are some key facts from Keysight Technologies about cybercrime:
- Phishing attacks throughout the world increased by 62 per cent in 2020 compared to 2019.
- There was a rapid increase in these attacks when the pandemic hit last year in March and April.
- Cyber criminals leveraged phishing, ransomware and supply-chain vector attacks to strike networks for financial gain. This trend is expected to continue in 2021.
The pandemic made organizations up their cyber-safety game, and it looks like a full-time shift to work back in the office will unfold gradually. In fact, it looks like the post-pandemic workplace is heading for a long-term hybrid model (a combination of employees working from the office and remotely).
Working virtually has also made us think about embracing new ways to promote brands. In light of this new work reality, we want to share some merchandise that can help keep you, your clients and employees cyber secure and brand your organization at the same time:
- Security Webcam Cover
- Dual Barricade RFID Phone Wallet
- El Jefe Pack
- Home Office Premium Tech Support Kit