Pure enjoyment. Give the gift of hydration and pure water year-round to your team and customers this holiday season.
I love this water bottle because I no longer have to clean or worry if my water is pure. This product is brilliant because it does all the work for you with a simple press of a button. It’s never been easier to stay hydrated and safe with clean, pure water.
The ASOBU® UV Light Hydro Bottle will purify your water with a press of a button in less than five minutes. This stylish stainless-steel, double-walled, vacuum-insulated bottle checks all the boxes and is sure to impress employees, clients, students, athletes, travelers and adventurers.
Not only does it keep your water cold for up to 24 hours, but it’ll also keep it hot up to 12 hours, which means your clients can use it year-round, looking at your brand all the while.
How does it work?
The interior remains free from contamination thanks to a UV light and battery incorporated in the lid. The ultraviolet (UV) light is a short-wavelength light invisible to the human eye. The light works by penetrating the thin wall of small, microscopic organisms to destroy bacteria. The USB battery can enjoy a charged life of up to two weeks.
- Design: Stainless steel, double walled, vacuum insulated bottle.
- Capacity: 17 ounces
- Charger: USB charger (less than five minutes with a push of a button)
- Duration: Cold up to 24 hours, hot up to 12 hours
- Quantities: A minimum order of 25 units to over 500. Each comes in a gift tube.
- Water bottle colour: Black, pink, blue or white
- Imprint colours: One-colour imprint included (additional colours cost extra)
- Imprint area: One-side imprint area of three inches high by two inches wide, which can also be laser etched
- Ordering process: Three to four weeks after artwork approval, not including shipping time
- Decoration options: Imprint or laser etch
- Pricing: Contact your Shippam representative
Order now while quantities permit – we expect this to be a hot-ticket item this holiday season. Click here to contact a Shippam representative.