This holiday season, give the gift that keeps on giving: an employee reward and recognition program. Recognizing employees for their contributions can make them feel more connected to their work, team, and organization and make their faces light up with pride – you could even say they glow.
The stats speak for themselves:
- A well-designed employee recognition program can help drive an 11.1 per cent increase in average employee performance. Gartner
- Employee productivity, performance, and engagement are 14 per cent higher in organizations with employee recognition programs. Deloitte
- Organizations with ongoing recognition programs experience 28.6 per cent lower frustration levels. SHRM/Globoforce
- 63 per cent of employees who feel recognized are unlikely to look for a new job. Bonusly and SurveyMonkey
- In Globoforce’s report, organizations with employee recognition programs in place report tangible benefits:
- 89 per cent say it helps with employee experience.
- 86 per cent say it helps employee relationships.
- 85 per cent say it helps with organizational culture.
- 84 per cent say it helps with employee engagement.
- 83 per cent say it helps strengthen organizational values.
Reward and recognition programs are a powerful business strategy and a foundation for solid employee engagement, a culture of recognition, continuous employee development and retention.
We can help create an employee recognition program that makes a difference in your organization, contact Colleen Zemla, Recognition Manager at email@example.com or 204-925-3721.